OCCAOnline Rules of the Court of Criminal Appeals
(Updated: 5/21/2003 in accordance with 2003 OK CR 9
and 12/1/2016 in accordance with 2016 OK CR 24)
SECTION VII. PROCEDURE FOR APPEALING FROM AN ORDER ADJUDICATING A JUVENILE TO BE DELINQUENT; FROM A FINAL ORDER CERTIFYING OR DENYING CERTIFICATION OF A JUVENILE TO STAND TRIAL AS AN ADULT; OR FROM A FINAL ORDER GRANTING OR DENYING REVERSE CERTIFICATION; OR SENTENCING UNDER THE YOUTHFUL OFFENDER ACT
Rule 7.1 Courts from Which Appeals are Lodged
An appeal may be lodged by either party under the Rules of this Court from:
1. an adjudication of juvenile delinquency or certification of a juvenile to stand trial as an adult or deny such certification under 2-2-403(D) and 2-2-601(A), of Title 10A;
2. an order certifying a person as a child or denying the request for certification as a child under 2-5-101(G), of Title 10A;
3. an order certifying or denying certification of a person as a youthful offender or juvenile under 2-5-205(F) and 2-5-206(F)(5), of Title 10A;
4. an order certifying or denying certification for imposition of an adult sentence under 2-5-208(E), of Title 10A;
5. a conviction as a youthful offender under 2-5-206(G) or 2-5-208(F), of Title 10A;
6. an order transferring custody under 2-5-210(C), of Title 10A.
Return to OCCA Online
| Service provided by the IS department of the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals
Email our webmaster with any of your comments or suggestions.